Tellotalk Online Earning App [Earn 5000 Daily]

About This Post

Hello, dear friends, I am fine and I hope you are well too and once again I am at your service with a new post. Today in this post I will show you how you can use Whatsapp on pc with this amazing trick (2021). This trick helps you to use Whatsapp on pc. This trick is most helpful for you. This method works as long as you are online. If you want to know about this trick that how it works and how to use it. So dear friends you will need to read this post from start to end.

Importance Of This Trick

Nowadays everyone has an android phone and Computer and today WhatsApp has become a single source to communicate with people. As you know that android users use Whatsapp on our android phone easily. But Computer user cannot use WhatsApp on pc because Whatsapp is an Apk file and the computer use only .exe files. So friends don't worry in this post I will show you how you can use Whatsapp on pc without any application. so friends this method is fully safe and secure and your Whatsapp personal data like photos, videos, messages, and all of your voice will not be lost or hack. Friends if you want to know how this trick works so continue reading and understanding this post. 

How It Works

Dear friends now I am going to explain the feature and also how it works. So friends if I say you about the working process of this trick that a five years old child can tell you about the working process of this trick so it would not be wrong to say. Basically when we use WhatsApp on pc so all of your mobile Whatsapp data like photos, videos,  messages, and all of your voice will go to your computer and then you can use our android Whatsapp on pc without any application. Basically, the computer gets permission from android WhatsApp to use android Whatsapp on pc. Then your chatting with your friends is two-sided. Two-sided means that If you send or receive messages from your friends on pc so all of your messages are also found on android WhatsApp. So Friends if you don't know about this trick that how to use it. So friends for this purpose you will need to continue reading and     

How To Use It

I have given you simple and easy tips to use this trick in this post.  I have a very simple method to use this. Follow the following steps to use this. 

1- First of all you have only things to perform this process.

2- 1st thing is "COMPUTER" and 2nd thing is "INTERNET CONNECTION" and "Android Phone".

3- Then you will need to open your pc browser like Chrome etc. 

4- After this simply go to the "SEARCH BOX".

5- And then type "WEB.WHATSAPP.COM" and then hit the enter button. 

6- Then a page with have QR Code will be open.

7- Then you will need to go to your android WhatsApp.

8- Then click on the ''Three-dot'' option which is shown in your Whatsapp corner.

9- Then click on the option of "WHATSAPP WEB" and then the QR Code Scanner will be open.

10- Then you will need to scan your android Whatsapp with your pc QR Code. 

11- After this, your project is ready to use and then you can use Whatsapp on your pc. 

12- Enjoy 

Alternative for PC

Are you a big fan of this program? Do you wish to benefit from the Shaka Boom Capcut template for your PC? But it's not available on Windows PC. The most effective option is to install the most suitable alternative to this application. There's a broad selection of alternatives for this program to choose from and you're able to select one. Another option is to integrate this feature on your computer. You can install every APK Emulator for free.

Conclusion

Guys today's article is to end and we have discussed everything about this trick like how it works and how to use this. I also mentioned that how we can use WhatsApp on pc without any application and also discussed the importance of this method. So I hope that this post is very useful for you. friends if you ask any other questions then you can comment here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.