How To Use Keyboard As A Mouse In PC With This Trick (2022)

How To Use Keyboard As A Mouse In PC With This Trick (2022)

About This Post

Hello dear friends I am fine and I hope you are well too and once again I am at your service with a new post. Today in this post I will show you how you can use our keyboard as a mouse on a computer with this amazing trick (2021). This trick helps you to use the keyboard to look like a mouse. This trick is most helpful for you. This trick is worked in every operating system. If you want to know about this trick that how it works and how to use it. So dear friends you will need to read this post from start to end.

Importance Of This Trick

Dear friends as you know these days everyone has a computer and maximum of 90% of people use our computer through a mouse and 10% of people use our computer with the help of a keyboard. Sometimes our mouse can be damaged or brick and do not work. At that time we think about the new mouse. But in this amazing post, I will tell you how you can use our keyboard as a mouse easily and you will not need to buy any mouse. You can use our keyboard as a mouse with a lifetime guarantee. After reading this post from start to end you will not need to buy a mouse in your whole life. I have a mouse but I also use our keyboard as a mouse just for fun and I feel good to use this. Friends if you don't know how this trick works. So dear friends for this purpose you will need to continue reading and understanding this post.

How It Works

Dear friends now I am going to explain this amazing trick that how it works. Its working process is so easy. As you know that when we move our mouse so the mouse arrow will also be moved on the computer screen. Similarly, a keyboard also works as a mouse. But in this trick, you will not need to move your keyboard. You will use this trick by Pressing some buttons on the keyboard. Now I tell you how it works. First of all, you will need to know that the keyboard has divided into different parts but in this post, I will show only 2 parts to understand this process. The 1st part is called "Alphanumeric Keypad" and the 2nd part is called the "Numeric Keypad". If you keep our keyboard on our front side so the left part is called an alphanumeric keypad and the right part is called a numeric keypad. You will only use our keyboard as a mouse by using a numeric keypad. If you want to move our mouse arrow in the "UP" direction so you will need to press the "8" button in the numeric keypad and move the mouse cursor in the "DOWN" direction by pressing the "2" button. Similarly, move the cursor in the "RIGHT" direction by pressing the "6" button and move the cursor in the "LEFT" direction by pressing the "4" button. So friends if want to knowhow to use it. So continue reading and understanding this post to know all information about this trick.

How To Use It

1- First of all "POWER ON" your pc.

2- Then go to the "Control Panel".

3- Then click on the "EASE OF ACCESS" option and open it. 

4- Then click on the "EASE OF ACCESS CENTRE" option and open it. 

4- Then go to the "MAKE THE COMPUTER EASIER TO USE"  setting. 

5- Then click on the "MAKE THE MOUSE EASIER TO USE" option. 

6- Then the "TURN ON MOUSE KEYS" option. 

7- Then click on the "SET UP MOUSE KEYS" option to decrease or increase the pointer speed.

8- Then press the "Left ALT+Left SHIFT+ NUMLOCK" buttons to enable it. 

9- Then your project is ready to use. 

10- Enjoy

Conclusion

Guys today's article is to end and we have discussed everything about this trick like how it works and how to use this. I also mentioned that how we can use Keyboard As a Mouse on a computer without any application and also discussed the importance of this method. So I hope that this post is very useful for you. So friends if you have any other questions then you can comment here.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.