The Best And New Way To Add Sticker Manually Into Whatsapp From SD Card or Phone Storage (2022)

The Best And New Way To Add Sticker Manually Into Whatsapp From SD Card or Phone Storage (2022)

About This Post

Assalam o Alaikum friends once again welcome to my Blog.  Today in this article I will tell you about an amazing application which name is the "Personal Sticker" app. This application is very useful for you. This application helps you to add stickers in WhatsApp from your phone storage or SD Card manually. If you want to know how this application works, how to use it, and finally how to download this app from this post. 

Importance Of This Post

Nowadays, everyone has an android phone and 90% of people installed the WhatsApp application on their android phone. As you know that we can send text messages, photos, and videos through WhatsApp to our friends.So dear friends what you think about that we can send messages through stickers completely or not. The answer is yes. Stickers are increased the understanding process of text messages. If anyone sends text messages on WhatsApp including stickers. So he is called an expert of happiness and every android user says that he is an old user of Whatsapp. Because this is the world of the internet and technology so therefore every impossible thing is possible. Sticker is a very short message to show our emotions. For example, you want to wish your friend on his birthday on WhatsApp. So if you perform this process through text message so it will not so good rather if you wish to your friends on Whatsapp through a sticker so it will better than a text message and it will also show your emotions in full detail. If you want to know more information about this application so continue reading and understanding this post. 

Detail This App On Playstore

Playstore is a market of different applications and every application is available on it. If you download any application from the play store so I hope that you find every application safe and secure. A thousand applications available on the play store to add stickers manually on WhatsApp from phone storage. But which one is the best. This application has got a rating of four-point zero which is a very good rating. It has completed the challenge of 20M downloads. The size of this app is not so large rather its size is too small that everyone can use this app on any android phone. So friends continue reading and understanding this post to know all information about this app. 

How It Works

Dear friends now I am going to explain the working process of this application. Basically, the application which I told you about in this post is connected automatically to your WhatsApp after installing this application on your android phone. Then you can send any content to WhatsApp directly with the help of this application. Though this content is in the shape of stickers, photos, or videos. If you want to add stickers on WhatsApp through this app so friends you will need to create a pack(New Folder) of these stickers which you have in your phone storage and every pack should be consist of 30 stickers to add these stickers in WhatsApp. On the other side if you create a pack of these stickers and every pack has more stickers than 30. So you will not able to add these stickers on WhatsApp. If you don't know how to use this app. So you will need to read this post from start to end.

How To Use This New App

In this post, I will tell you the very simple method to use this app. If you want to use this app. So you will need to follow these instructions.

1- After installing this app on your android phone then open it. 

2- You will have to found a good interface after opening this application. Then you will need to give it every permission.

3- Then you will see the option of the "+" button. Simply press the "+" button.

4- Then your first sticker pack will add to your WhatsApp.

5- Then your project is ready to use and then you can send messages to your friends through stickers. 

6- Enjoy

How To Download This Amazing App

I have a very simple method to download this app. After reading this post from start to end then simply click on the "Download App" option text below to download this application.

Conclusion

Guys today's article is to end and we have discussed everything about this application like how it works, how to use this, and how to download it from this post. I also mentioned the detail of this app on the play store like app size, app rating, etc. So I hope that this post is very useful for you. So friends if you have any other questions then you can comment here.

-

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.