Whats Online Notify (2022)

Whats Online Notify (2022)

About This Post

Hello Guys I am back to bring a very amazing application for all of you. Today in this post I will show you how to activate notification alerts on WhatsApp or other messenger apps when someone is online. This application helps you to chat with your friends on Whatsapp or other messenger apps like Facebook, messenger, etc. when he is online or offline. The name of this application is "What's Online Notify". If you want to know all information about this app like how it works, how to use this, and finally how to download this app from this post. For more information continue reading and understanding this post. 

Importance Of This Post

Nowadays Everyone has an android phone and everyone uses Social apps on their android phone whether it is a child or an adult because Social Apps have become a need for everyone. The main purpose of 80% of android users is to use social apps on their android phone because these social apps are very easy to use so, therefore, everyone can use these social apps(Whatsapp, Facebook, Imo, Messenger) whether it is a literate person or an illiterate. Now I understand the biggest advantage of this application with examples. For example, you want to talk with your friend on WhatsApp but he is offline when you are online and sometimes he is online but you are offline. To solve this problem you will need an application which name is "What's Online Notify" with the help of this application if you are offline and your friends are online on WhatsApp or other social apps. So this application will send you a notification and say that your friends are now online on WhatsApp. For more information continue reading and understanding this post. 

Detail This App On PlayStore

Playstore is home to applications.  A lot of applications available on the play store about "What's Online Notify". But which one is the best because I already used it. This application is mostly used on WhatsApp. The rating of this application is three point one which is a very good rating and the size of this application is too large. If you want to know all information about this app. So friends for this purpose you will need to read this post from start to end.

How It Works

Dear Friends now I am going to explain the features and working process of this application. Basically when we install and activate this application on your android phone so it is automatically connected with all the messenger apps like Whatsapp, Facebook, Messenger, Imo, etc. After this when someone is online or offline so this application sends you a notification about it And this app will also tell you when your friend was online and offline. So friends if you don't know how to use this app. So friends for this purpose you will need to continue reading and understanding this post.

How To Use This App

Here I will tell you a very simple method to use this app. You will need to follow these instructions to use this app.

1- First of all open it.

2- Then give it all permissions to continue this process. 

3- Then click on the "Agree" button.

4- Then checkmark the "Enable Notification" option.

5- Then your project is ready to use. 

6- Then Enjoy

How To Download This App

After reading this post from start to end.  Then simply click on the "Download App " option text below to download this app. 

Conclusion

Guys today's article about Whats Online Notify is to end and we have discussed everything about this application like how it works, how to use this, and how to download it from this post. I also mentioned the detail of this app on the play store. So I have told you everything and clear all of your concepts. So I hope that this post is very useful for you. We had also discussed the importance of this application. friends if you ask any other questions then you can comment here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.