How To Use USB Falsh Drive or SD Card Memeory As a Ram Memery On PC With This Trick (2021)

About This Post

Assalam o Alaikum Friends once again welcome to my Blog. Today in this post I will show you how to use USB Flash or SD Card Memory as a Ram Memory. This trick helps you to increase your Ram memory of your computer. You can easily increase or decrease the Ram memory of your pc with the help of your USB Flash Drive or SD Card. Most people use this method to perform this process because this process is very easy. So friends if you want to know about this trick that how it works and how to use it. So dear friends you will need to continue reading and understanding to know all information about this trick.     

Importance Of This Trick

Dear friends as you know that everyone has a computer and everyone knows that the Ram memory is the speed of every computer. Mostly The computer speed depends on the Ram memory. Actually, the 2nd name of Ram's memory is speed. The work of Ram memory is only given the speed of your computer. The working of your computer slow and fast is only dependent on your Ram Memory. If the Ram Memory of your computer is greater so the working speed of your Computer is fast and if the Ram Memory of your computer is less so the working speed of your computer is poor. The minimum Ram Memory of you is 2GB for better working of your computer. The Ram memory is so necessary that you cannot turn on your computer without Ram Memory. The complete name of Ram Memory is Random Access Memory and on another side, the USB Flash Drive is an electronic device that helps you to share data from one computer to another computer. Now I will understand the advantage of this trick with only one example. For example, one man has a computer but it has a lower Ram Memory and he wants to install some heavy software like bluestack, GTA V, etc. on our computer. The requirements of this software are 2GB or more Ram memory to install this software but the current Ram Memory of its computer is 1GB. But in this post, I will show you that if you have a 2GB,4GB,8GB,16GB,32GB, or 64GB USB Flash Drive or SD Card. So dear friends you will convert it into Ram Memory and use your computer at the fastest speed. So dear friends if you don't know how this trick works so continue reading and understanding this post.       

How It Works

Dear friends now I am going to explain how this trick works. So friends the working process of this trick is very simple. Basically when we convert USB Flash Drive or SD Card Memory into Ram Memory. So the Ram Memory will be increase and the USB Flash Drive or SD Card Memory will be decreased and then you can install all heavy software and games on your pc by following this trick. This trick is most helpful for you. I also use this trick to increase our pc Ram Memory and fulfill our all needs. I recommend you to use this trick. So friends if you want to know how we use this trick to increase our pc Ram Memory so friends for this purpose you will need to continue reading and understanding this post.  

How To Use This Trick

Now in this post, I will tell you the very simple method to use this trick. If you really want to use this trick. So friends keep continuing reading and understanding this post. Follow the following instructions to use this trick.

1- First of all you will need two things to perform this process. The first thing is ''USB FLASH DRIVE'' and the second thing is ''Computer''.

2- First of all connect the USB Flash Drive to the computer.

3- Then ''Right'' click on the USB Flash Drive and select the ''Properties'' option.

4- Then the menu of USB Flash Drive will be opened.

5- Then click on the ''Readyboost'' option.

6- Then checkmark the ''Use this Device'' option and select the Memory which you want to convert into Ram Memory.

7- Then click on the ''Apply Button'' to do apply.

8- After this, your USB Flash Drive Memory will be converted into Ram Memory.

9- After this, you cannot be able to use your USB Flash Drive for Media Files like Photos, Videos, etc.

10- But if you want to use our USB Flash Drive for Media Files or not use for Ram Memory so you can also reverse it.

11- For this purpose, you will need to go to the USB Flash Drive Properties> Readyboost> and click on the ''Do not use this device'' option and then click on the ''Apply'' button to do apply.

12- Then Your USB Flash Drive is in Default Condition.

13- Enjoy

Alternative for PC

Are you a big fan of this program? Do you wish to benefit from the Shaka Boom Capcut template for your PC? But it's not available on Windows PC. The most effective option is to install the most suitable alternative to this application. There's a broad selection of alternatives for this program to choose from and you're able to select one. Another option is to integrate this feature on your computer. You can install every APK Emulator for free.

Conclusion

Guys today's article is to end and we have discussed everything about this trick like how it works and how to use this. I also mentioned that how we can convert USB Flash Drive Memory into Ram Memory without any application and also discussed the importance of this method. So I hope that this post is very useful for you. So friends if you have any other questions then you can comment here.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.