How To Lock Whatsapp Chat new Trick [Chat Locker 2022]

About this post

Assalam o Alaikum friends once again welcome to my Blog and today in this post I have brought a very wonderful and mind-blowing application for all of you in this post. The name of this app is "Chat Locker". This app helps you to lock your WhatsApp chat with a password or pattern lock. This application is most useful for every android user which uses WhatsApp. This application also helps you to keep safe your personal data on WhatsApp like photos, videos, voice messages, and text messages. So if you want to know all information about this app like how it works,  how to use it, and how to download this app from this post so friends for this purpose you will need to read this post from start to end.    

Importance Of This App

Dear friends as you know that everyone has an android phone and we can say that with absolute certainty that everyone uses WhatsApp on your android phone whether he is a child or an adult. We also know that this is the age of technology. So everything is possible in the world of the internet. If your phone is used by someone other than you. So dear friends I will recommend you to use this app to keep your personal data safe and secure on WhatsApp and with the help of this application you can lock your WhatsApp chat and no one can read your WhatsApp chat except you. So friends if you want to know complete information about this app so continue reading and understanding this post.

Detail This App On Playstore

Dear friends as you know the play store becomes a general market of applications and it has a lot of applications for this chat locker app. But you don't know that who is the application is best and who is the application is safe and secure for android user. So friends the app that I told you in this post is best and fully safe and secure for every android user. The rating of this application is four-point one which is a very good rating and it has completed the challenge of 1M+ downloads. The size of this app is 8.2MBs which is too small and every android phone runs this application easily.

How It Works

Guys now I am going to tell you the features and working process of this application. Basically when we install this application on your android phone then it is automatically connected with WhatsApp and gets all the permission from WhatsApp. So after this, we will be able to lock and unlock our WhatsApp chat with the help of this app. So its working process is very simple. For locking chat, we need to press that for 2s and then click on the "three-dot" option and then select the "lock chat" option to lock your WhatsApp specific chat. If you don't know about this app that how to use it so continue reading and understanding this post to know all information about this app.  

How To Use It

There is a very simple method to use this app. Now I will tell you the very easy way to use this app.  Read the following instructions to use this app. 

1- First of all download app from this post and install it on your android phone.

2- Then simply open it and you will find a good interface of this app.

3- Then it will require some permissions to lock your WhatsApp chat. Then click on the "Allow" button to continue this process. 

4- Then click on the "+" button to choose which chat do you lock.

5- Then your Whatsapp chat has been locked. 

6- Repeat this same method to unlock your Whatsapp chat. 

7- Enjoy

How To Download This New App

after reading this post from start to end then simply click on the "Download App" option to download this app. 

Alternative for PC

Are you a big fan of this program? Do you wish to benefit from the Shaka Boom Capcut template for your PC? But it's not available on Windows PC. The most effective option is to install the most suitable alternative to this application. There's a broad selection of alternatives for this program to choose from and you're able to select one. Another option is to integrate this feature on your computer. You can install every APK Emulator for free.

Conclusion

Guys today's article about Chat Locker is to end and we have discussed everything about this application like how it works, how to use this, and how to download it from this post. I also mentioned the detail of this app on the play store like app size, app rating, etc. So I hope that this post is very useful for you. friends if you ask any other questions then you can comment here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.